Tuesday, May 18, 2010

17 / 05 / 2010

Teacher's Day
Not much people went to school , but still it's FUN !
Happiness is always around when FRIENDS are around
Glad to have friends like them xD
Took 127 photos only
So little >.<
My Darlinq Siewmaii didn't qo to school T___T
Nevermind . I still have photos for her
It's my day

XiaoYu is takinq those pictures which her camera which I don't know how to call
But the photos will be out once she snap >.<
Took with Kay , Wawa and Yii
But it's very dark cause took in canteen =.=
Still it's nice cause all also lenqluii xD
*Perasan-inq*
Dear Kay help me take this picture de
Thanks =]

Borrowed this flower from Vivian Khor
Timothy buy for her de xD
Nice leh ? xPPP
Keep disturb her
Muahahahaha ;D
Call her think properly also before acceptinq Timothy xD
So suii >.<
But , if not suii , thats not ME

My Boy a.k.a JinFai bouqht this for me
Muahaha ;D
Thanks thanks (:
I eat until whole hand and pants also qot then SK Zaii and Kit keep lauqh me >.<
Kit some more ask :
Eyh ~ You know how eat qeh mou ? Eat dou like small kid
FCUK YOU
Hahahaha ;D
Suii Kit :P

AhBii and me
Took photo whole day
Muahahaha ;D
I love takinq photos :)
It's my life

Take 1 #

Take 2 #

Take 3 #

Yii
She kiss me :P
I loved it !
Muahahaha ;D
She worst then me
Play more hiqh then me xD

Darlinq Kay
She hide behind me =.='''
What the ...
Make me like so tall , she so short xDD

Dear Mushroom
One is her phone , another is her man's phone :)
Both also Domo qeh phone strinq
Sweet sweet ;)
Sweeter then me and Biibii

My Boy
Im so uqly with that ice cream stick
FCUK ! xDDD

SK Zaii

Turtle's back
He's not huqqinq me ! =.='''

AhBen
So cute ~
Love his this pose !!

Mushroom's man Mr.KaiDi
He's just toooo tall =.=''
Hate people taller then me
Hand hurts when takinq pictures >.<

Do~Re~Mi~
Love them
Always crazy-inq with me xP

Henq xiu
Handsome huh ? xD
Don't say that
He'll be very perasan later xP

2boys vs 1qirl :P

SK Zaii and Kit wants to fiqht with me >.<
Come come come !
Me no scared larh
Kit still can smile o =.='''
BOOM DOU ~

Sweetest couple in form3
KaiDi is sufferinq from Dear's heaviness xD
Muahahaha ;D
But still ... they're sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment