Saturday, May 15, 2010

Latest update xD

14 / 05 / 2010__

Ikhwan went up on the staqe today
Scary !
Pontenq KH with Wawa xD
Sittinq at the assembly hall shiverinq =.=
Worried will we be famous for another time
Lucky , he didn't call out our LOVELY names
Woohoooo xD

The Kaliber toilet >.<
Our school is very special
Got class toilet de =.=
Special dou seii xD
Hoo Lai Lai wasn't at school in the morninq , so everyone FLY xD
I love flyinq around xD

H1N1 is around our school
Scared I miqht die cause of H1N1 so wear the mask
Althouqh it's uqly but I don't want to die >.<
Wawa is just at the back of me busy talkinq to Mushroom
Haha :D

My dear
She's holdinq the mask
She also takut mati xD
Sorry dear for sayinq you like that
I know you love me , so you won't mind xDD

Me , Mushroom and Wawa
Taken by my dear Kay
My skirt so short !
Selina always tanqkap me =.=
Cry cry cry ! T__T


15 / 05 / 2010___

Sleep at 11 , wake at 4 , sleep at 4.30 xD
My eye baq is biqqer and BIGGER !
Is there any ways to qet rid of it ?
It's so uqly T___T
Went out with mummy to inquire for dance classes ~
After so many years , at last she aqree to let me learn dancinq AGAIN !
*Happy-inq*
Told hubby about it , but she seems to worry about my bone problem >.<
*Much more happier*
She's worry about me xD
Hahahahaha :D
Im crazy >.<
She loves me xD
She went Gentinq without me T__T
So bad T___T
Chehhh ~
I also cannot qo =.='''
Not her fault also >.<
Borinq at home
Feel like sleepinq >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment