Sunday, May 30, 2010

Im back :]

It has been a lonq time I didn't write my bloq ~
Sorry for lettinq my bloq die xD
Without wastinq time , I'll just qet into the topics xD

Yesterday ( 29 - 05 - 2010 ) , went Sunqai Wanq with Bii
Loved it
QB and XiaoBei wanted to watch movie so me and bii just follow .
We watched Niqhtmare On The Eml Street !


FUCK ~
Damn scary .
While buyinq ticket , saw the advertisment , and it was not scary =.='''
But in the cinema hall , OHMYFUCKINGHELL ~
Scary until my mum also I cannot reqconized >.<
I was usinq bii's jacket to cover then XiaoBei keep pullinq it >.<
LOL ~ Cause I say it wasn't scary =.='''
After watchinq movie , went back to Sunqai Wanq for dinner :]
Ate T-bowl with bii
Yummy xD
Later went back to Times Square to take bii's baq from her friend's shop :]
Waited for mummy at Times Square there xP
Bii overnite at my house xD
Then went up to room and talk with bii
Slept around 2somethinq .
Then this morninq woke up at 9somethinq .
Talk awhile then both went back to sleep :]
Sleep until 1somethinq .
Mummy called and I took my bath while bii is still sleepinq ( Lazy bii ) xP
Then bii turn to bath when Im done :]
Went K4 and have lunch with bii and mummy
Ate MCD ! My favorite xD
Then.....................................Miis Amiiko came xD
Then blah blah blah ~
Then bouqht rinq with bii
At first wanted to buy a plain rinq so can crave name on it but think think , then bii say : After half a year only do larh xD
Then I also aqree , but Amiiko still blurr blurr keep findinq plain rinq for us >.<
After that went 2nd floor qeh CC ~
Bii play SDO =.='''
Genq lorh bii xDDD
4somethinq went Uncle Captain yamcha xD
Then qo back ;]
Waited for Amiiko qeh mum come only me and bii qo home .
Reach home continue sleepinq xD
Cause too tired le ;]
Bii just went home not lonq T__________T
I miis you_______________

No comments:

Post a Comment