Saturday, June 5, 2010

05 - 06 - 2010

Off to Times Square ! xD
Went there with Bii , Kay and Amiiko :)
Took LRT there with Amiiko .
Fourth time no need daddy fetch me xD
Sonq seii :P
Meet bii around 1somethinq , then here comes my KAY ! xD
Then left bii with QB and Xiiaobeii :)
Kay , Amiiko and me went SHOPPING !
Hahahahaaaas :D
Bad wife :p
Then went over to Sunqai Wanq
Wanted to find Pink Panter for Bii , but don't have T.T
Bii love Pink Panter alot de T__T
Then saw Kah Wei ( form5 prettiest qirl ) and Tze Yee with their family :)
Kah Wei damn lenqluiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii`````````````` xD
Then talk awhile , LARI DIRI ! xD
Meet up with Akimi at Madam Wonq Cafe
At last see dou her le :]
Then just say HI only >.<
Walk le many round but FOUND NOTHING ! =.='''
Then Bii sms me , says she miss me :p
So fast back to Times Square qeh Neway find her :)
I'm such a GOOD WIFE :)
Then meet Bii awhile only cause she want sinq karaoke , I tak mau xP
So continue my shoppinq xDD
Walk har walk har then qo meet Yako and Wawa .
Waited them so lonq @.@
We want fat mou le xDD

After meetinq them , we went Food & Tea Restaurant makan
Yummy !
While orderinq we keep on talkinq .
Make dou me so hunqry T__________T
Then almost finish eatinq , Bii come find me :)
I-Love-You-Bii
Ate very full then went 3rd floor to buy baju that Kay wants >.<
After that , brouqht Kay qo see her brother .
Meet dou Ah Ben , Timothy and Onn Khee :)
Just say hi hi then CHAO !
Walk back to LRT station , then blah blah blah ~

At Carrefour :)
Yam-cha at Uncle Captain .
Keep TALKING TALKING and TALKING xDD

She kisses me :)
Love you

She stick this f**kinq 1orinqqit on my chest =.='''
After yam-cha brouqht Amiiko out to bus stop to wait for her mum , then me and Bii went back inside .
We walk around Carrefour :)
Sien ~
Then find Yinq at 1st floor .
She buyinq bra xP
Then puii her awhile then Bii brinq me home :)
Thanks Bii :)
Bii walk back to Carrefour qeh teksi stand to qo to LRT
Then she SMS me >.<
My key and purse also at Bii there ;P
Meet dou Bii only take back ;)

That's all for today :>
Tired now ~
Niqht :]

No comments:

Post a Comment