Friday, November 5, 2010

Details about me :)


Today I'm writting about myself :)
Want to know more about me then look down

/
\
/
\
/
\
v

My name is Akiiyo陈贝贝 . Real name is Celine Chan :) I'm 15 this year . Living in a GREAT city called Kuala Lumpur . Stay with my perfect family in a double storey house :)

More details ? ? ? ?

Hmm , I'm a 5feet tall girl , not fat yet not thin :D

Even more ? ? ? ?

Okay , I'm a RUDE girl , but I'm only RUDE to people who are RUDE to me first . If I don't know that person , PLEASE do not stare with me with those eyes which tells me that I'M AN ALIEN ! Because I'm NOT ! ♥

I don't go for fame , because it's useless ! I make new friends with my heart not because they give me any good benefits .

I'm not interested to people personally life so don't call me a 八婆 :)

And .... I STRICTLY HATE PEOPLE SAYING I'M BOSSY !
Let me tell you something...
I'm not bossy , and even is I'm , that is non of your business . Correct ?
I'm only bossy to people who talk about me .
If I didn't do ANYTHING wrong , SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH ! Will you ? :)
If you meet me for the 1st time , and I don't smile to you...
That will be your problem .
Maybe your look just make me wanna piss you off ! :D

I'm a very straight forward girl , if you do something that I think it's very YUCKY , I'm sorry to tell you that I'll make it very obvious :)
I'll show a very impolite look to you letting you know that YOU SUCKS !
Seriously , I'm this kind of person :)

I will get what I want .
If you don't give me the things I want , you'll be DEAD !
Really :D

I'm not a smoker but I'm an alcoholic ♥ Heineken is my baby :D
I really want to go clubbing but my parents won't allow D:
I love shaking my body so don't say I'm flirting :)
I love going shopping , but only with my mum ♥
I love talking craps , but only with people I know well ♥
I love making jokes , but only with my BOYFRIEND ♥

I love going to Sungai Wang , Times Square , Pavillion and Sunway Pyramid :)
I love going there with my mum , but of course I prefer it with my husband ♥

I have a good sister of mine , name Amiiko . Real name Lim Jia Wen :)
Let me tell you , she's mine , so if you want her ? Ask my permission , will you ? :D

And ... I hate childish people saying ' 我很有料的 ! 她要打我 , 我打回她啦 ! 打架不是打架啦 ! '
No.. If you want to be my friend , PLEASE .... Don't act like you know alot of people .
Because... 有料的人 , 是不会这样讲话的 :)
Understand ?

And I don't like people who think they're famous or blah blah blah .
Gosh !
So what if you're famous ? I don't give a DAMN either :)

I love people who are really nice . Not bossy . Can get along easily . Talk craps like I do . And great enough to play with :)


P/s : Let me strictly inform you ! I hate fakers :) Seriously hate it !



I know I'm a little rude , so forgive me if you get piss off with me :)
I'm very easy to get along with but once you make me piss , I'm sorry :D

I am a good friend but a bad enemy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment