Friday, November 26, 2010

啦啦啦啦啦 x))


啦啦啦啦啦 x))
我又回来了大家 `
This time I'm totally in the right mood :)
Yeah baby !


English post :)
Understand english right ?
Hmm , I don't give a damn whether you understand or not cause it's up to me whether to write in english or chinese XD

Tralalalala x)
Hmm , working now but the boringness isn't here .
Today is the best day after so many days I work , maybe I told out everything in my heart to my hubby ♥
Hoho ;D


Damn !
It'll soon be December and my PMR results will soon be out T_T
What am I going to do ?
Tell me tell me >.<
Worried !
Daddy , Mummy , remember ! Don't put to high hope on me D:
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~


Tuesday , daddy say will bring me to Ipoh / Pulau Ketam :)
Happy - ing !
But if tak jadi also nevermind larh `
I'm going out with my daughter :D
Yeah baby yeah !
It has been a long time since we haven't hang out together D:
Poor us .




今天是最开心的一天 .
我一点emo都没有勒 :)
爽 ! XD





某人 ,
你吖你 ~
没有资格说我懂么 ?
因为你比我更cheap x)
我怎样看都没有你那么cheap咯对不 ?
你只是一个13岁的妹妹罢了好么 ?
别以为你很厉害那些啦 .
小妹妹 , 要玩吖 ?
我很玩不起的咯 >.<
因为 , 我已经很久没有玩这些了 .
我退出了咯 .
I'm now mature .
Childish life isn't for me anymore girl :)
Enjoy your childish life now , and regret it when you're at your mature life :)
Lalalalalala x))


People ,
I don't work on Tuesday .
When free , date me then ! :)
Love you guys ! ♥





Dear hubby ,
I love you honey boy .
Be my last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment